Samourai Whirlpool can be used to mix bitcoins using their Chaumian CoinJoin implementation.
- Download Whirlpool.
- Download Samourai Wallet from Play store on your android phone if not already installed.
- Download Dojo so that you dont reveal any information to Samourai servers.
- Use dojo. For details refer: https://github.com/Samourai-Wallet/samourai-dojo/blob/master/doc/DOCKER_setup.md
- Pair Whirlpool with Samourai wallet using payload ( Settings/Transactions/Experimental)
- Deposit BTC.
- Select pool (0.01 or 0.05 or 0.5)
- Tx0 - premix - 5 peers ready to mix - mixing - postmix
- Analyze different addresses on https://www.kycp.org/
- Spend postmix coins from Samourai Wallet.
By selecting default option of spending coins post mix you will use stonewall. Other options are ricochet, stonewallx2, stowaway and maybe more to come in future.
Java and Android Libraries: https://github.com/Samourai-Wallet/whirlpool-client
Things keep changing and to stay updated with all the develelopment, I would recommend joining whirlpool and samourai telegram group, follow samourai on twitter and below mentioned accounts: